What people are saying...
Airport Limo Service Nashville TN
Limo Rental Nashville Promise
Our Luxury Concierge Services
Secure Limo Rental Nashville Booking
Q? Do you offer early morning and late evening pickups?
A. Yes, Emerald Luxury Transportation offers car service 24-hours a day/7-days a week/365-day per year.
Q? How do you know if my arriving flight is on time, early, or late?
A. No need to worry. Emerald Luxury Transportation has state of the art flight tracking software. We are able to monitor your flights status.
Q? Can I reserve a Point to Point Transfer during a special event?
A. Emerald Luxury Transportation does not offer Point to Point services during special events. Our vehicles will have an hourly minimum that is specified for that event.
Q? How far in advance should I reserve a vehicle?
A. Emerald Luxury Transportation accepts reservations up to one year in advance. We recommend as soon as you know the date of your travel, to contact us to ensure we have the vehicle you want. We try to accommodate all last minute requests for transportation, but cannot always guarantee that there are vehicles available. We sell out quickly during special events, (Prom, CMA Festival, CMT Awards, Steeplechase).
Q? What type of deposit is required to reserve a vehicle?
A. For all hourly/charter services, a 50% Non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 6-days prior to the service. For Point to Point/Airport Transfers, the card will be charged in full 48-hours prior to the service. Vehicles larger than 10 passengers may require the full amount at the time of booking.
Q? When is my remaining balance due?
A. After deposits are paid, the remaining balance will be charged to the credit card, six (6) days prior to the charter/rental date. Point to Point Transfers and Airport Transfers will be billed forty-eight (48) hours prior to the scheduled pickup date. Transportation in limousines, luxury coaches and buses are considered hourly charters.
Q? What method of payment does Emerald accept?
A. We accept all major credit/debit cards.
Q? How can I obtain a receipt for my charges?
A. Emerald Luxury Transportation can provide receipts once the service is rendered in the form of email, mail, or fax.
Q? How much should I tip the chauffeur?
A. The industry standard is a 20% gratuity for the chauffeur.
Q? What does garage to garage billing mean?
A. Garage to garage billing means, charges are calculated beginning from the time the chauffeur leaves the garage to begin service and continuing through such time the chauffeur concludes service and returns to the garage.
Q? Do I pay for the vehicle even when I’m not using it?
A. Yes, for hourly services you will be charged for the total amount of hours that the customer reserves the vehicle. Examples: Concert transportation, sporting events and proms.
Q? What is your overtime policy?
- For Airport pickups, we monitor the flight status of all commercial flights. A thirty (30) minute grace period is allowed on all domestic arrivals and forty-five (45) minutes on all international arrivals. Waiting time charges will apply after the grace period and accrued in quarter-hour (1/4) increments, based on the vehicle’s hourly rate, STC charge and chauffeur gratuity.
- For Airport Drop offs/Point to Point transfers, a fifteen (15) minute grace period is allowed. Waiting time charges will apply after the grace period and accrued in quarter-hour (1/4) increments, based on the vehicle’s hourly rate, STC charge and chauffeur gratuity.
- For Hourly Services, waiting time charges will begin at the end of the scheduled drop off time. Time is accrued in quarter-hour (1/4) increments, based on the vehicle’s hourly rate, STC charge and chauffeur gratuity.
Q? What is your cancellation policy?
- Charter/Hourly Services: Payments exceeding the required deposit, if cancelled seven (7) days prior to the scheduled date, will be refunded. For any cancellations less than seven (7) days prior to the scheduled date, the card will be billed and no funds will be refunded. Transportation in limousines, luxury coaches and buses are considered hourly charters.
- Point to Point/ Airport Transfers: Transfers require a twenty-four (24) hour advance notice of cancellation to receive full refund.
Q? What happens if the car breaks down?
A. Emerald Luxury Transportation, LLC is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
Q? Can I smoke in any of your limousines or vehicles?
A. No. All of Emerald Luxury Transportation’s vehicles are NON-SMOKING. Drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. Sanitation fee is $500.00.
Q? Will I be charged if my guest(s) or I damage the limousine?
A. Yes. The billing contact accepts full financial liability for any damage to the vehicle caused during the duration of the rental by them or any member(s) of their party. There is a fee of $500.00 for each carpet or seat burn. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)). Emerald Luxury Transportation, LLC is Not responsible for articles left in the vehicle. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.