If you are looking to continue the fun in Nashville after the big CMA weekend, look no further. There will be plenty of savory food, thirst quenching drinks, and melodic music at Nissan’s Taste of Music City Festival taking place on June 20 at Public Square Park (5-9pm).
Just like the CMAs, you can alleviate stress by entrusting a Nashville Car Service with your transportation so you completely enjoy the festival experience. Here are a few stops you must take in during the festival.
- Food for the Soul
- Urban Grub- southern traditions with Urban Grub’s “tweak.”
- Whiskey Kitchen – From southern classics to pub favorites, find the perfect dish from Whiskey Kitchen’s Chef, Tony Patton.
- MistaDale’s – MistaDale’s serves up gourmet mustard slaw that adds flavor to any hotdog, burger, or fish.
- Jim N Nicks – Great Bar-B-Que
Drinks for the Spirit
- Pickers Vodka – find good handcrafted vodka at Pickers Vodka
- Red-Eye Brand – for the Bloody Mary palates
- Stonehaus Winery – try Lonely Cow’s Pinot Noir and Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.
- Blue Chair Bay – for the Rum lovers
- Sierra Nevada- looking for brewed beer; check out Sierra Nevada
Enjoy different genres of music from Art for Sale, DJ KO, and Ben Sturgell.
Nissan’s Taste of Music City Festival is sure to have something for everybody. Eat, drink, and dance away the evening. Don’t forget your Nashville Car Service so you eliminate the worries of a DUI or worse. We offer sedans, SUVs, and Luxury Coach limos. Call Emerald Luxury Transportation to book your vehicle today, 615-678-4695.